(a) You must not permit an end user to extract the photo and use it separately from the End Product.
(b) You cannot re-distribute the photo as stock, even if you have modified it. This is not allowed even if the
re-distribution is for free.
(c) You can’t use the photo in any application which allows an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the photograph in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the photograph that is created using the application. The multi-use nature of this license is not intended for this type of “on demand” use.
7. I retain all ownership of the photo but grant you the license on these terms. You cannot claim trademark, ownership or service mark rights over the photo within the End Product, even if it has been altered.
8. You can only use the photo for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use photo in connection with defamatory, obscene or demeaning material, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
9. Even if the the photo is model-released, you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, or implied personal endorsement of a product by the person without permission from the model.
10. You must not use the photograph in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
11. This license can be terminated if you breach it and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the photograph, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing the End Products until you remove the photo from them. This license can also be terminated for only the End Products to which a breach relates (rather than all End Products). In this case, this clause applies only to those End Products.