Personal Use (Compositional edits and freelance work)
1. The Belinda Antonenko Photography Personal License grants you, the purchaser, use of the composition you have chosen on the following terms.
2. You are licensed to use the photograph for a multitude of personal uses such as, but not limited to, printing on any materials, use as wallpapers etc. so long as you are not selling, making money from, or using in conjunction with a product that will be sold or in any way that would be deemed commercial or for any personal gain. May not be sold or profited from, whether directly or indirectly.
3. You may not modify or manipulate the composition, or combine the composition with other works.
4. You may not extract the any part of the composition and use it separately.
5. You cannot re-distribute any images as stock under any circumstances.
6. You may not remove any watermarks/ logos that may be present, photograph manipulations excluded.
7. You may not repost any compositions from my websites as your own. You may, however, share it from any of my websites: Zenfolio, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If you have taken a photo of an image, for e.g a printed poster hanging in your lounge room, you are free to post those to your websites as long as they include a link back to one of my websites.
7. I retain all ownership of my photos and all photos retrieved from stock sites remain the property of their original owners but I grant you use of these images in conjunction with the stock photo licenses.
8. You can only use the composition for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use composition in connection with defamatory, obscene or demeaning material, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
9. Even if a photo is model-released, you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, or implied personal endorsement of a product by the person.
10. You must not use the composition in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
11. This license can be terminated if you breach it and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the composition.