Extended Sublicense (Applies to compositional edits and freelance work)
1. The Belinda Antonenko Photography Extended Sublicense is sometimes used in conjunction with stock photography websites and their terms and conditions. Please see the photograph caption to access links to their license Terms and Conditions and agree to those as well as these.
2. You are licensed to use the composition to create only one specific End Products and to communicate, broadcast, display, distribute to the public, and reproduce that End Product in any and all media and for all uses, subject to these terms and conditions.
3. You are permitted to use the photograph for merchandising, where an End Product's primary value of the product lies in the photograph itself, but you are still not allowed to sell them as stock as noted in clause 7b.
4. This license contains the following restrictions:
(a) You cannot modify or manipulate the composition.
(b) The photo itself must not be extracted, reproduced, or used in any other way. If you wish to make full use of an original photo and use it within your own separate End Products, you will need to purchase a separate license through the stock site. If you wish to use the composition on another specific End Product you will have to purchase another license through Belinda Antonenko Photography.
(c) You must not permit an end user to extract the any part of the composition and use it separately from the End Product.
(d) You cannot re-distribute the composition as stock, even if you have modified it. This is not allowed even if the re-distribution is for free.
(e) You can’t use the composition in any application which allows an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. The multi-use nature of this license is not intended for this type of “on demand” use.
5. All original owners of the stock photos retain ownership but grant you the license on these terms. You cannot claim trademark, ownership or service mark rights over the any part of the photos or composition within the End Product, even if it has been altered.
6. You can only use the compositions for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use the composition in connection with defamatory, obscene or demeaning material, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
7. Even if a composition has a photo that is model-released, you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, or implied personal endorsement of a product by the person without permission from the model.
8. You must not use the composition in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
9. This license can be terminated if you breach it and don’t remedy the breach. If termination happens, you must stop using the composition, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing the End Products until you remove the composition from them. This license can also be terminated for only the End Product to which a breach relates (rather than all End Products). In this case, this clause applies only to those End Product.